Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Pirate Expedition

On Sunday, my dad said to go outside and check the mailbox and my name had been written on the package. And the next thing I found out I got the thing and I got the whole thing out and I just chipped it out in this room and I did it right there. The next thing I did was my dad came back and I had to go outside. I chipped the rest of it out there and my sister came. Then my dad came back out and he got out the pieces. First he actually took pictures of me I asked him to get out the rest of the pieces.

Chipping it out

inside chipping out pieces

the soaking pieces




the pirate

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's really neat. Gerrick got one of these once that had a knight inside. You can see it here: http://livingandlearningnow.blogspot.com/2009/03/excavation-kit.html

    But that skeleton pirate is REALLY cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool. Zip and Tizzy once had dinosaur skeletons, but they're not easy to chip out. They never quite finished theirs. I'm impressed that you managed to get all the pieces chipped and put together!

    ReplyDelete